For This apk is: CarDust v1.1 (1.1) Android Game Apk Free Download In this article, we will cover the two ways you can install APK files to your Android phone and show you how to take advantage of the wide variety of third CarDust v1.1 (1.1) Android Game Apk Free Download Copy the APK file to your Android's memory card and insert the card into your phone. Download and install CarDust v1.1 (1.1) Android Game Apk Free Download.Or if you Confuse how to Run the apk here the istructions.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Leave 'em in the dust!
From desolate wastelands to abandoned post-industrial suburbia, tire-burning dust eaters come together to risk life and limb in the CarDust challenge. Glory, riches and frequent oil changes await you on these inhospitable tracks!
androidzoom.com: "Entertaining and challenging. Recommendable." 4/5 (Great App)
Compete with these hard-boiled veterans in multiple locations to win the CarDust Tournament. Test your mettle in six battered, bizarre, age-old vehicles trying to cross the finish line in front of all others. Employ unusual, highly experimental (and probably illegal) technologies to gain an edge on your opponents! Race against the ghosts of the past - either yours or those of other racers (through OpenFeint).
This package includes, among others:
- five peculiar vehicles remotely resembling cars (plus an unlockable sixth vehicle!)
- five richly featured 3D tracks - desolate desert, abandoned factory, outback town, ruined dockyard and mountain ridge (plus an unlockable sixth track!)
- never-seen-before time warp and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own “ghost” - or compete against world's best driver
- Big Tournament mode: race on four different tracks and score the most points to unlock extra content
- over 30 achievements waiting to be unlocked (including a very special secret achievement!)
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards and TimeTrial “ghost competition” with the best player currently out there!
Will you accept the CHALLENGE?