For This apk is: Doom GLES v1.09.3 Android Game Apk Free Download In this article, we will cover the two ways you can install APK files to your Android phone and show you how to take advantage of the wide variety of third Doom GLES v1.09.3 Android Game Apk Free Download Copy the APK file to your Android's memory card and insert the card into your phone. Download and install Doom GLES v1.09.3 Android Game Apk Free Download.Or if you Confuse how to Run the apk here the istructions.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Requirements: Android 2.3
Overview: Fight demons in DoomGLES, the best looking Doom port on mobile devices.
DoomGLES is the classic Doom(GL) ported to OpenGLES.
You are a space marine who fights hordes of Demons on Mars bases, Earth and Hell !
- High resolutions (on tablets or highend phones)
- Realtime dynamic lighting
- Particles effects
- 3D Monsters and objects (MD2)
- Blood projections
- Realistic water effect
- Xperia Play gamepad buttons (touchpads not supported yet, probably later)
- Keyboard support (USB, bluetooth, embedded)
- Gamepads support (analog sticks support on Android >= 3.1)
- Buttons mapping (Xperia Play / USB GamePads / Keyboard)
- and much more
IMPORTANT note for XPeria Play users:
If you upgrade from V1.07 (or older) to V1.08 (or newer) and the gamepad doesnt work anymore, please remap controls from the "controls" menu, or simply delete /sdcard/kokak/DoomGLES/doomgles.cfg
Thanks to all users for supporting DoomGLES. If you like it, please think about adding a good rating/review on Google Play.
"After trying a few ports that are available, none compare to that of DoomGLES. With added 3D effects, visuals and warmer lighing, this is by far the best port available for Android."
Read Droid Life review: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/03/16...n-looking-for/
"The enhancements for newer graphics look ace. The games flow incredibly well and without glitches too. The Xperia PLAY optimisation is brilliant and any of your retro gamers out there with a PLAY will love it."
Read Xperia Gamer review: http://www.xperiagamer.com/Xperia-PL.../doomgles.html
DoomGLES comes with Doom shareware datas.
If you own (ultimate) Doom and/or Doom 2, copy the wad file (doom.wad or doom2.wad) in your device at this location: /sdcard/Kokak/DoomGLES/
Then select, from the launch menu, Doom or Doom2 as IWAD. The OpenGLES datas will be downloaded.
Here the size of the downloaded datas:
Ultimate Doom datas: ~100MB
Doom 2 datas: ~185MB
Plutonia datas: ~80MB
TNT datas: ~70MB
So please be patient while it downloads the datas...
On some devices, the game may not launch after the datas have been installed. It is the case if the "Downloading Datas" waiting box disappears and the game doesn't launch after 30 seconds. Simply exit the game (home button) and relaunch it.
For any download issue, please look at the faq: http://kokak.free.fr/android/DoomGLES.htm#faq, or contact me directly.
On the launch window you can choose various options, you can also add classic doom command line parameters (like "-warp episode map").
To use a custom PWAD, copy it to your device in /sdcard/Kokak/DoomGLES/, copy converted datas in the same folder, and add on the command line "-file wadname.wad"
To convert PWAD datas, see http://kokak.free.fr/android/DoomGLES.htm#howto
Read here to know how to control DoomGLES: http://kokak.free.fr/android/DoomGLES.htm#controls
Planned features for next releases:
- XPeria Play touch pads support
- Network support
- More nice graphics effects
If you have any problem, any question or suggestion, don't hesitate to email me.
What's in this version:
- No "Always run" button option
- Added "Run" & "Strafe" keys for physical devices
- Added Dual Stick mode option (instead of "Mouse look")
- Added option for swapping strafe & rotate (Turnbar or Dual Stick modes)
- Buttons can't be remapped if no physical device (to prevent breaking touch interface)
- Doom2 end of MAP06 dead end bug fixed (wrong touch interface)
- Interface transparency can be fully transparent (using the existing "Transparency" icon)
Download: Released by chathu_ac