For This apk is: Heretic GLES v1.01 (1.01) Android Game Apk Free Download In this article, we will cover the two ways you can install APK files to your Android phone and show you how to take advantage of the wide variety of third Heretic GLES v1.01 (1.01) Android Game Apk Free Download Copy the APK file to your Android's memory card and insert the card into your phone. Download and install Heretic GLES v1.01 (1.01) Android Game Apk Free Download.Or if you Confuse how to Run the apk here the istructions.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Requirements: Depends on the device
Overview: Defeat D'Sparil, in HereticGLES, the best looking Heretic port on mobiles.
HereticGLES is the classic Heretic game ported to OpenGLES.
You are one of the last Sidhe elves. D'Sparil, the Serpent Rider, with its minions destroyed your civilization. Now, you will take revenge.
- High resolutions (on tablets or highend phones)
- Realtime dynamic lighting
- Particles effects
- 3D Monsters and objects (MD2)
- Blood projections
- Realistic water effect
- Xperia Play gamepad buttons (touchpads not supported yet, probably later)
- Keyboard support (USB, bluetooth, embedded)
- Gamepads support (analog sticks support on Android >= 3.1)
- Buttons mapping (Xperia Play / USB GamePads / Keyboard)
- and much more
HereticGLES comes with Heretic shareware datas.
If you own Heretic (V1.3 - Shadow of the Serpent Riders), copy the wad file (heretic.wad) in your device at this location: /sdcard/Kokak/HereticGLES/
Then select, from the launch menu, "Full Game" as IWAD. The OpenGLES datas will be downloaded (about 120MB of datas)
On some devices, the game may not launch after the datas have been installed. It is the case if the "Downloading Datas" waiting box disappears and the game doesn't launch after 30 seconds. Simply exit the game (home button) and relaunch it.
For any download issue, please look at the faq: http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#faq, or contact me directly.
On the launch window you can choose various options, you can also add classic Heretic command line parameters (like "-warp episode map").
To use a custom PWAD, copy it to your device in /sdcard/Kokak/HereticGLES/, copy converted datas in the same folder, and add on the command line "-file wadname.wad"
To convert PWAD datas, see http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#howto
Read here to know how to control HereticGLES: http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#controls
Planned features for next releases:
- XPeria Play touch pads support
- Network support
- More nice graphics effects
What's in this version:
- No "Always run" button option
- Added "Run" & "Strafe" keys for physical devices
- Added Dual Stick mode option (instead of "Mouse look")
- Added option for swapping strafe & rotate (Turnbar or Dual Stick modes)
- Buttons can't be remapped if no physical device (to prevent breaking touch interface)
- Status bar displayed in the HUD (increase Screen Size in options to remove it)
- Interface transparency can be fully transparent (using the existing "Transparency" icon)
Download: Released by chathu_ac